The art of Speaking - Talking with my stutter

You're scaring me

In the world of enforced silence, you can make me remain useless.

I'm afraid your power makes me feel different and subjugate me.

You made me hide and wear a bold mask. Uncomfortable, full of self-loathing.

I have to pretend to be an elegant clown. Try to own and prove your worth.

But you also give shelter and admit failure. Excuses about life, with which you can safely play.

I feel fake, and my anger is very slow. I feel very depressed and hate you very much.

I hate you a lot.

Then there is a chance to change something. Stop feeling helpless and create a new hope.

I found your secret and fear is good. Live life to the fullest and feel so active.

I feel very capable, and now I am relieved.

I found freedom when I said this, I am proud

My life is mine now.

I'm not afraid

Note by the author. Whether you stutter or not, it's easy to let the fear of your life dominates. For many people, including me, the fear of mistakes would seem to be stupid, condemnation, rejection, etc. This is as real as my fear of speaking. I wrote this essay and left a mask that I wore for 35 years. I want to share original emotions that I have been hiding from everyone for many years, and let others hope to overcome fear. You can purchase the best Hearing Aids in Rajasthan from Asha Kiran speech and language habilitation centre.


Of course, this is not an easy task; I do not say that my stuttering is cured. However, I have the courage to confront fear, a strength that I never give, and the conviction that I can succeed. I live a life that I have always dreamed of, a message that I sent to those who face life's problems.

Sometimes you feel excited, rebellious, hopeless or completely hostile. But this does not mean that you can never succeed or never be aware of your dreams. You are bolder and stronger than you think it is possible. At first you should not believe, but if you spend time studying the little things that you do every day to stay true to your position, faith will come. At first you can come slowly, but with time and practice your beliefs will flourish and lead you to a new reality.

You can also say that I am fearless!


Mr Samir Piplani passionately helps people to live as they like. Faced with problems and overcoming their models, people can discover their true potential. To find out how Asha Kiran can help you, visit ashakiranspeechhearing.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Speech Therapy Center for Children in Jaipur

Causes of Infantile Hearing Loss and the Auditory Verbal Therapy Center in India

As for the whole speech therapy, any desire to know