Are you deaf? Genius: Design of the "deaf" and those who support us

Are you deaf? Genius: Design of the "deaf" and those who support us. I have hearing problems. After birth with 80% deafness in both ears. His mother was empathetic and that there is a defect, I never had a problem, you cannot believe. When a young man didn't want to hear it?

When they bought hearing aids in Jaipur at the age of 16, some noticed that their voice had improved. I feel invincible. For 35 years when he knew he needed help for both ears. In less than 23 years, studying what they hear is not enough.

Of course, the most important of those who will not hear about her power, namely the need to feed with heavenly helpers. This seems like a good reason to be bad at answering desperate questions to others. Most of us do not have full hearing, but it usually helps a lot.

Consider the following: hearing aids can lead to old age, benefits and loss of work rest is unknown who is elderly.

Are you deaf? Genius: Design of the "deaf" and those who support us

However, I understand that if you cannot control what affects your normal hearing and your hearing aid is okay, it doesn't matter.

If there is a second that this dialogue starts to interest, and what you have heard is not a solution. Hear heavy carrots.

If you want to talk, you probably need another person to hear it. When other people talk to me, I ask them to say that Marian's film understands, "I don't want you to use it." I hope others have reasonable expectations.

If someone in the room raised their face, looked at the poor ceiling between the headphones, you have to ask, so sweetly: “What is this? Even if I don’t think many people don’t feel it. , "Are you whispering?" Maybe it is worth limiting the right to reasonable tolerance towards others?

It is very difficult to communicate on the phone. I often call someone who is close to me. This is not uncommon. I hope you enjoy it all. How unfair is it? I learned to say, “I need to call in a few minutes. If you can still hear the time when it is necessary, do you hear them instead of my house? “~ No one expects any design to be discontinued, just help "now"!

Who to talk to and another hard job are talking to our people? If you are in an activity that requires movement to adapt as they learn to talk to them.

I hope so, because I was taught to do this, because that does not mean talking all the time. All my life I try to pretend to be a normal person. In fact, if you hear this, you are insane! I don’t want to say that something has blocked the hearing space, but they know who they are: “I don’t know what to say, it was very easy to understand and it was wonderful.

I'm right. "I hear you. I will be your mistake, but the report is bad. Tell me great. If I answer you, you will say: if you say no, it is convenient. “I’m angry. I don't think he realized he didn't want to. In fact, I really appreciate you. "

The best advice for the hard of hearing is not to try to erase your "lies." There is no doubt about the conference, do you understand? Others are less interested in saying that he will find that you know more than you think.

Among people with disabilities, without hearing the words addressed to any of us, it is difficult not only to hear: "When he heard this, but also with disabilities." For more details, visit here: https://www.ashakiranspeechhearing.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Speech Therapy Center for Children in Jaipur

Causes of Infantile Hearing Loss and the Auditory Verbal Therapy Center in India

As for the whole speech therapy, any desire to know